Re: native xml processing vs what Postgres and Oracle offer

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:41:09 GMT

paul c wrote:
> David BL wrote:

To try to say it a different way, if one is determined to organize data in a hierarchy, there isn't much point in asking how data theory applies. (My theory as to why this happens so often has to do with the long-time but, I think, discredited, programming saw of starting with the desired output and working backwards. That is more popular than ever, from what I can see. The naive continue to seek technocratic blessing but are usually satified by the assurances of witch doctors.) Received on Thu Nov 20 2008 - 14:41:09 CET

Original text of this message