Update main form control from subform

From: Joe <jpchoq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:45:56 GMT

I have an Access database with two tables "Main" and "Rafflenumbers", also a main form (for names etc) and a subform (for numbers assigned). I put an unbound control on the Main form which I want to have updated with the last number added to the control on the subform. I used this controlsource "=Max(subform table!subform control)" in the unbound control which works when the main form is loaded but does not update when I add a new record. How can I have it update whenever I add a new record? Received on Mon Jun 30 2008 - 07:45:56 CEST

Original text of this message