Re: Multiple tables refer to one -To use foreign keys or not?

From: Tony Toews [MVP] <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:10:17 GMT

Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Fundamentals first. Experience later. A person can work in this field
>for 20 years and gain a year's experience 20 times, or a person can work
>in this field for 20 years and gain 20 years experience.
>
>Sadly, one can find too many of the former and too few of the latter. In
>fact, the former abound.

Adriano

I stongly suspect Bob views me in the former category. Which doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Bob has marked my postings to be ignored so he won't read my reply. As far as I know he is the only person who has ever kill filed me in the newsgroups. Judging by his other replies though I view his action as a badge of honour and worthy of distinction.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.