Re: Guessing?

From: paul c <toledobysea_at_ac.ooyah>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:21:17 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> If you are a member of more minorities than most other people,
> then that puts you in another minority. If you can keep track of all
> those minorities, there is another minority.
>
> BTW, "elite" is a shorter word, and it sounds better.

Well, I do think of most of the majority Marshall S talked of as being an elite. Other than that all majorities look the same to me, whether they are SQL, anti-tobacco or political totalitarians, not to mention the biggest majority of all, the mystic majority. Much in CS confuses me but if I can stay out of that last one I'll be content. Received on Mon May 26 2008 - 23:21:17 CEST

Original text of this message