Re: pro- foreign key propaganda?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:38:30 -0300

paul c wrote:

> Brian Selzer wrote:
>

>> I'm aware of it, but I don't understand it: my dog is still my dog
>> regardless of whether he is dry or wet or covered in mud.  The
>> majority opinion just doesn't make sense.  But then, a majority once
>> held that the world was flat, so there's still a glimmer of hope :-)

> They are the minority now.

Apparently, Selzer thinks his dog is a formal abstraction. My own dogs are not very amenable to sybolic manipulation, and while I have no direct knowledge of his dog, I suspect the same is true. Heck, it's hard enough getting my dogs to let me trim their nails! Received on Sun May 25 2008 - 17:38:30 CEST

Original text of this message