Re: pro- foreign key propaganda?

From: Brian Selzer <>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 09:25:54 -0400

"David Cressey" <> wrote in message news:qLxZj.4389$Uf1.2013_at_trndny08...
> "Brian Selzer" <> wrote in message
>> "Bob Badour" <> wrote in message
>> Just in case you don't, here's a little
>> bit of wisdom I heard somewhere: it is better to remain silent and let
>> people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all
>> doubt.
> I'm glad you have heard that little bit of wisdom. How do you apply it,
> yourself?

Oh, there /is/ no doubt. I'm hopeless...occasionally blithering--I once even caught myself drooling (though that was probably due to the novacaine). I can't even count the number of times my foot has been in my mouth. But lately I tend to read and then re-read posts before hitting "Send." Saves myself from a lot more embarassment. Received on Fri May 23 2008 - 15:25:54 CEST

Original text of this message