Re: Sigh... the evil that google does...

From: paul c <toledobysea_at_ac.ooyah>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 00:53:36 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> paul c wrote:
> Quite the contrary. There is no point in plonking a very temporary spam
> account, and the spam seems to have driven off even the would-be trolls
> and cranks.

Mystics too, I'd say! Living in a place where few cashiers can make change without a computer, I don't think it's far-fetched to conclude that the tedium of waiting line-ups for computerized bureaucracy to grind its wheels causes some of us to confuse anything computerized with reality. Received on Mon May 12 2008 - 02:53:36 CEST

Original text of this message