Re: How is Behavior Specified

From: Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox_at_dmitry-kazakov.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:07:06 +0200

On 4 Apr 2008 13:24:56 GMT, Stefan Ram wrote:

> "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox_at_dmitry-kazakov.de> writes:

>>Code as a specification? That does not look much OO, I would say.

> Fine. Then, how does one specify the behavior of an object,
> if not by code?

Which code is meant here?

One necessary property of specification is verifiability of an implementation against it. When implementation becomes a specification of itself, then bags go to Milan...

> http://www.developerdotstar.com/mag/articles/reeves_design_main.html

Huh, if somebody didn't want to design, why then would he call the result of his activity a design?

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov