Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

On 21 mar, 20:04, Eric <e..._at_deptj.demon.co.uk> wrote: HI Eric,

> So if I come round and lock your fridge, the food will no longer exist.
I would phrase it otherwise. I got to give credit to this foolfor giving a significant example of absurdity. See below.

> Existence of a transposition does not imply its usability. Consider the
> public-private encryption keys pair as an example. The public key has no
> information about the private one (if not cracked).
The idiot simply is incapable of realizing that the system is the pair and not the key. Another example of low level thinking and how to force abstraction into single element.

> That is the fundamental
> principle of non-existence information in absence of receivers.
Gibberish...It sounds smart, it smells smart but in the end it's all gibberish...

How about the principle of non existence of his brain dues to the absence of everything...