Re: Object-relational impedence

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:21:57 GMT

"Brian Selzer" <brian_at_selzer-software.com> wrote in message news:lJ2Ej.14556$5K1.9501_at_newssvr12.news.prodigy.net...

> I used to like Bush. I voted for him twice. But I'm disappointed. We've
> got millions of squatters here with many more pouring in every day. These
> criminals drain local economies.

I would be delighted to discuss this issue with you. But NOT in the comp.object or comp.databases.theory newsgroups.

The politics of sharing data (or sharing behavior, if you like) is quite enough politics to provide enough heat for these two forums. Received on Wed Mar 19 2008 - 14:21:57 CET

Original text of this message