Re: OO foundation

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

On 17 mar, 18:37, rp..._at_pcwin518.campus.tue.nl (rpost) wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> >[...] you got the nerve to try to
> >suggest that it's you who is knowledgeable and that all the people who
> >tried to help you so far would be ignorant.
>
> I don't think the people I reply to are ignorant.
> Neither do I consider myself to be more knowledgeable.
> If I'm suggesting that, it's due to poor writing.
Writing has nothing to do with ignorance moron. You are an ignorant who refuses to assume that status.

> >In fact, it is just that you are dumb and can't reason abstractly.
>
> Wow. People have said many things about me, in public or private,
> but this is a first.
That's because the IT people you hang around are either too polite not to hurt your feelings or too ignorant to see that what you continuously pour down is basic gibberish that one can find in any good IT marketing flyer..

> >I hope but doubt that you will ever realize that using *Helicopter
> >view of data* to make a point in front of people who think
> >algebraically and mathematically about data just reveals how damaged
> >are your cognitive abilities.
>
> "Helicopter view" means: queries have access to all attributes
> of all relations. I thought that would be obvious. Sorry.
Keep your crappy unprecise made on the fly definitions for you. Nobody needs them except you to justify your ignorance and self promote yourself. Received on Mon Mar 17 2008 - 20:16:01 CET

Original text of this message