Re: Object-relational impedence

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

On 17 mar, 13:18, Eric <e..._at_deptj.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On 2008-03-16, Cimode <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 16 mar, 17:05, S Perryman <q..._at_q.com> wrote:
> >> Cimode wrote:
> > [Snipped gibberish]
> >> The concept has always been to present resources physically distributed
> >> in some manner, for whatever reasons, as though the resources are in fact
> >> constituent parts of *one centralised* system.
> > Blah blah blah. It's centralized moron. Can't even spell right.
>
> UK vs US English - don't pick on things they can defend, there are so
> many that they can't.
Actually, when I can I enjoy giving these morons the opportunity to divert the subject to unrelated issues. Observing them jumping on the bait you put is a good way of exposing the emptyness of their argumentation on the on-topic on which they are attacked.

The self aggrandizing ignorant are conditionned to behave that way in a Pavlovian perspective. In a way, they are like brain dead fishes (will all due respect to fishes) that one can toy with basic electrical stimuli (or actually in this case an opportunity to make an off computing point )...

Regards...