Re: OO foundation

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:23:21 -0700 (PDT)

On 15 mar, 23:39, rp..._at_pcwin518.campus.tue.nl (rpost) wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> >*Helicopter view of data*...Pfff...
>
> >Meaningless...Your *point* makes only sense to you.
>
> At least we seem to agree on one point:
> ignorance is bliss.
One thing is worse than ignorance: Stupidity. Congratulations you just gave us a beautiful example of it.

You use *stupid* unfounded arguments and technique and try to make sense out of them. Then, you coin these subsequent futile attempts at reasonning as proper knowledge. Finally, you got the nerve to try to suggest that it's you who is knowledgeable and that all the people who tried to help you so far would be ignorant.

In fact, it is just that you are dumb and can't reason abstractly.

I hope but doubt that you will ever realize that using *Helicopter view of data* to make a point in front of people who think algebraically and mathematically about data just reveals how damaged are your cognitive abilities. I do not believe you will ever understand what is the difference as you are both stupid AND ignorant. Unfortunately, in your case they both come together and in utter abundance.

I suggest you stop making a fool out of yourself and go look for another area of life where to express your *knowledge*.