Re: Flash to JOG

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:46:33 -0300

Jon Heggland wrote:

> Quoth Bob Badour:
>

>>Jon Heggland wrote:
>>
>>>It seems Alphora is having trouble after Bryn Rhodes and Nathan Allan
>>>left. Dataphor download and support is available at
>>>http://www.databaseconsultinggroup.com/.
>>
>>They left?!? Wow! Anyone know where they went?

> Um... They started Database Consulting Group.
> (http://www.databaseconsultinggroup.com/). Hopefully, Dataphor will rise
> again as an open source project.

I wished years ago they would take the Turbo-Pascal approach to pricing or at least the Oracle-borg approach to marketing. As an independent consultant, I have had Oracle employees almost tackle me to force me to take a copy of their dbms server product. Received on Thu Mar 13 2008 - 17:46:33 CET

Original text of this message