Re: Object-relational impedence

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:39:47 -0800 (PST)

On 8 mar, 23:11, Gene Wirchenko <ge..._at_ocis.net> wrote: [Snipped]
> >Nothing but an simplyistic attempt to draw a vague abstract from a
> >physical behavior when using assembler.
>
> I can not parse the above.
Sorry. I should have been more explicit. I perfectly understand the relationship between assembler to machine language. I just do not see how one could use the term *cardinality* for that. I may seem picky on terminology but I do believe it is an apprpriate term to use.

And even if was to admit that it would be a good term and one could see some form of cardinality between languages, quite frankly I don't see how one can jump from that to the previous conclusion.

That was my point.