Re: Object-relational impedence

From: Cimode <>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:33:45 -0800 (PST)

On 6 mar, 22:20, Gene Wirchenko <> wrote:
> Cimode <> wrote:
> Nope. Most assembler instructions translate to one machine
> instruction each. That is the mapping that is being referred to. It
> is not perfect as there are pseudo-ops and macros, but it holds in
> general.
So ? I am not blaming the *mapping* but rather the entire sloppy reasonning behind. (Water has oxygen, we breethe oxygen, therefore we could breethe water.)

Do you think that the fact a physical *mov* is physicaly matching an ram adress memory content the content of another is sufficient to state an overgeneralized and simplyistic conclusion that

Nothing but an simplyistic attempt to draw a vague abstract from a physical behavior when using assembler.