Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: Bob Badour <>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 09:59:58 -0400

topmind wrote:

> Patrick May wrote:

>>Marshall <> writes:
>>>If the teeth of a substantive argument clamped around
>>>your ankle, you'd chew your leg off before you'd try
>>>to pry it open.
>> I'll just leave the record to stand for itself.

Fine. The record speaks to May's inability or unwillingness to accept substantive argument.

   I have the
>>common human decency to empathize with the c.d.t. visitors to

What the fuck does empathy have to do with software development? Either one can deliver the goods or one cannot. I would take 1 topmind over 10 Martins or Mays.

[snip] Received on Sun Mar 02 2008 - 14:59:58 CET

Original text of this message