Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: frebe <frebe73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 01:38:46 -0800 (PST)

> When you have nothing to do but cling to your relational
> algebra, wondering why all the cool projects don't want to use you,

I think we could spend a lot of time here counting (cool) business applications making heavy use of SQL databases. Of course there are computer software that doesn't use SQL database and wouldn't benefit from using them. But the value of relational algebra has been proven in many different sectors for more than two (or three) decades.

// frebe Received on Sun Mar 02 2008 - 10:38:46 CET

Original text of this message