Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:05:58 +0100

JOG wrote:

> I was hoping to paint db theory as a science,
> but that now seems unrealistic, as the
> noise generated in this thread might have indicated.

Aside: Why copy all which was once signal into noise? I had to scroll a lot to read just this.

Anyway, go ahead, please. It doesn't really matter if it realy is a science. Bookkeeping is not considered a science, yet at most faculties of economics you'll find some crazy guy with encyclopedic knowledge about trade history teaching it to the next generation. Received on Tue Feb 19 2008 - 09:05:58 CET

Original text of this message