Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: David BL <davidbl_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:45:40 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 16, 10:52 am, Marshall <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 5:42 pm, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > Marshall wrote:

> > > Object oriented programming languages.
>
> > > Marshall
>
> > Oh, so OOPL is problem space not solution space. I see.
>
> (Dude, that was the joke! Shhh!)

I was hoping you'd prompt Bob to explain how addresses of ellipses can be a subtype of addresses of circles (or if you agree with him you could explain it to me). He said I apparently can't follow written English, so I'd like to know what I'm missing, if anything. Received on Sat Feb 16 2008 - 11:45:40 CET

Original text of this message