Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:15:35 +0100

David Cressey wrote:
> Robert Martin wrote:

>>> If you can disregard Bob's rude tone without
>>> disregarding the content of his
>>> response,  I ask you to do so.
>> No rudeness was intended.
>> I apologize if my words seemed to carry a rude tone.

> I was referring to Bob Badour, not to you.
> None of your messages have carried even a hint of rudeness.
>
> Sorry for the ambiguous reference.

? I really don't see the ambiguity.

Or is this an extreme table manners over content thing?

If there was any rudeness to Roberts posts it was to the audience, by not addressing the content - but, as so many times before, Bob's tone almost legitimized this.

Aahh ... Bob/Robert ... now I see it. Hey! This is difficult for nonnative speakers, I tell you.

--
What you see depends on where you stand.