Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: Patrick May <pjm_at_spe.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:05:39 -0500

Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> writes:
> David, you are wasting your time. Unless the idgit...

     Ah, I remember you now. The last time someone cross-posted between these two groups you showed yourself incapable of discussing the actual issues, instead retreating to name-calling and accusations of incompetence against anyone who disagreed with you.

     That may work well as a psychological coping strategy within your little hothouse of c.d.t., but in the real world where we take advantage of OO and other techniques to build real, working systems, your empty bluster doesn't add any more value than your useless data-centric navel-gazing.

     I shan't waste my time with you further. Please feel free to return to your delusions of adequacy.

Sincerely,

Patrick

S P Engineering, Inc. | Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO
                       | systems design and implementation.
          pjm_at_spe.com  | (C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)