Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: Tony Toews [MVP] <>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:02:39 GMT

Bob Badour <> wrote:

>I suppose, if one's experience is limited to a market where the median
>database has a single table with 500 records, that makes sense. Your
>opinion merely demonstrates the severe limitations of your experience.

That statement is utter cr*p.

Folks using Access in such a fashion are at least using a better tool than Excel. And there are many of us developers who quite like Access and build large, for Access, systems in it.

>> I don't know if you develop database systems. From what I've read in
>> your responses to others, you come off more as a blowhard than a
>> developer creating a useful product.
>And this is why your experience will always remain severely limited. You
>lack imagination. Your mind cannot grasp someone who is both blunt and

You may be blunt. But pompous is a better description of your comments in this newsgroup.

Oh wait. I've been plonked so you won't read this posting.

Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
   Tony's Microsoft Access Blog -