Re: Separate PK in Jxn Tbl?

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 04:16:59 GMT

Marshall wrote:
> Huh? You think there are some pairs of people who are getting married
> more than once on the same day? I mean, even in Hollywood the
> crazy "marriages" usually last at least a few *days*. I'm not sure
> it's
> even technically possible to get married, divorced, and remarried to
> the same person in one day. (Although I am no expert in the
> *bureaucratic* details of marriage.)

Marshall, I can't remember who it was, but I'm quite sure I remember reading about it, could well have been some Hollywood type.

Besides, it seems plausible that in some countries where simultaneous wives are encouraged, a man could easily marry two "Salome's" in one day.

The example that comes up for me sometimes is to do with a family tree.   You know who your g-g-g-g-grandfather was and you know who his mother was. But you don't know who her husband was even though you do know he was a ship chandler. Received on Mon Jan 28 2008 - 05:16:59 CET

Original text of this message