Re: Newbie question about db normalization theory: redundant keys OK?

From: raylopez99 <raylopez99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:55:08 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 16 2007, 3:45 am, "David Cressey" <cresse..._at_verizon.net> wrote:

> By an odd coincidence,  I'm building a homeaccountingsystem in MS Access
> myself,  as a hobbyist.  I'm doing this as a hobby after retiring from a
> career in information systems.  As nearly as I can tell MS Money and Quicken
> are both "singleentrybookkeeping systems".

I finished my Access single entry accounting program and it's a beauty. Learned a lot about Visual Basic at the same time.

But, I also discovered there's a free program that does double entry accounting that you should check out:

http://www.gnucash.org/

RL Received on Tue Jan 15 2008 - 21:55:08 CET

Original text of this message