Re: cdt glossary [Graph] (was: what are keys and surrogates?)

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ocis.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:57:34 -0800

Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Pardon me for saying so, but even a short amount of time spent
>reading sci.math will be enough to convince one that disagreement
>and confusion are possible over pretty much anything in math.

     There are some very nice people posting to sci.math. Unfortunately, there are kooks as well.

>(However Jim probably runs with a classier set of people than
>the worst of sci.math, boy howdy.)

     I think it would be hard to avoid running with better than the worst of sci.math.

     I gave up on sci.math, because the signal-to-noise ratio was so low.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.