Re: Something new for the New Year (2008).

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:01:05 -0800 (PST)

On 8 jan, 16:24, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
> > On Jan 7, 6:40 pm, JOG <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> >>I know nothing about Canada apart from there are a lot of moose
>
> > A moose once bit my sister.
>
> Really??? They are not all that well-known for biting. Derailing trains.
> Yes. Decapitating drivers. Yes.
>
> But I have never heard of a moose biting before.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an
Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...

;-)

  • Jan Hidders