Re: NULLs

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_perFact.REMOVETHIS.info.INVALID>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:20:00 +0100

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 01:11:18 +0100, mAsterdam wrote:

>Hugo Kornelis schreef:
>
>> See my reply to JOG's message.
>
>Hi Hugo, so glad to see you again. :-)

Hi mAmsterdam,

I've never been away - though I restrict myself to scanning headers, occasionally (when time permits) reading a discussion, and seldomly participating in one. As you see from the time it took me to reply, I am often short on time :-)

>BTW, looking for a nice job ^_^ ?

I already have a nice job - but I never turn down an offer I don't know yet, so feel free to send me the details. If you remove .REMOVETHIS and .INVALID from the email address in the headers of this message, you get my valid email address. Ping me here if you don't get a reply within a few days, as my provider has occasianally decided that they know better than me what messages I do and do not want to receive.

Best, Hugo Received on Fri Jan 04 2008 - 00:20:00 CET

Original text of this message