M.I'5-Perse cution - my resp onse to th e harass ment

From: <evemf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:37:39 +0000 (UTC)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-= my response. to the harassment -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My first reaction in. 1990/91 was to assume that if I broke contact then they would not be able to follow and would. lose interest. So I did the things that have been suggested. by other people; I sold my television, stopped listening to the radio and tried. to withdraw away from the sources of abuse as much as possible. I reasoned. that they must have more important things to. deal with and that normal people would simply leave me alone if it. were made difficult for them to continue their harassment.

I reckoned. without the sheer vindictiveness of the abusers. They did not let up but instead "got to" people around me, mainly people at work, to. do their dirty work for them. I went to see. my GP, who refused to believe what he was being told, and refused to direct me. on to anyone who could be of practical assistance. It. was not until three years had passed that the GP admitted the matter was outside his competence and suggested. going to the police.

In the summer of. 1994 we called in counter-surveillance experts from a private detective agency to sweep our house and. telephone for bugging devices. They conducted a. thorough search and found nothing; but as noted above, since the existence of surveillance was being forced in my face. by the. harassers, you would expect them to have taken the possibility of a counter-surveillance sweep into account when planning. the type of devices to. be employed.

In Easter. 1995 I made a complaint to my local Police station in London, but the police have not expressed any intention. to do anything about the continuing harassment ("we're. not saying it's happening and we're not saying it isn't. happening" were the words used). I think the officer I spoke to at Easter. wasn't aware of it happening, although other members of the police. force obviously do know.

From April 1995 until the. present time the matter has been discussed in a lot of detail on the. Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That discussion has given birth. to the article which you are now reading. My hopes in posting to Usenet were that wider publicizing would discourage. the security services from continuing. their harassment, and "draw people out" into concurring with the. truth of what was being said. Neither of those have followed, but the discussion has served a purpose. in allowing this structured. report to be created.

7620 Received on Tue Jan 01 2008 - 16:37:39 CET

Original text of this message