M'I.5 Persecut ion wh y won' t th e Brit ish pol ice do t heir j ob a nd pu t a stop to it?

From: <vfivemei_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:09:08 +0000 (UTC)

-= why won't the British police do their job and put a stop. to it? -=

The British police obviously. do know what is taking place. Besides my interpretations of what individual officers have said which. forces that conclusion, it would be inconceivable for. them to be unaware of something on this. scale.

If they know, then they. will know that the abusers have broken laws in the UK and. abroad. Recently the UK introduced laws against electronic spying which carry a penalty of. several years jail if caught. If the police know illegal harassment is taking place, and do nothing about it,. then they are failing in. their responsibilities.

Last Easter (1995) I went into the local police station in London and. spoke to an officer about. the harassment against me. But I couldn't provide tangible evidence; what people said, in many cases years ago, is. beyond proof, and without something to. support my statements I cannot expect a police officer. to take the complaint seriously.

The current situation with regard to the police is not one which. allows a breakthrough in dealing with the problem.. On the one hand, most individual officers at a local police station may not know about the. ongoing assaults, so a complaint at that level will not yield results. Yet the. police as an organisation do know of the harassment, and they must. be aware that a complaint has been made at a. police station. So it is clearly their duty to take preventative action. against the continuing molestation, but because the criminals are operating on behalf. of a state agency, the police are not carrying out. their duty.

330 Received on Tue Jan 01 2008 - 15:09:08 CET

Original text of this message