M.I'5-Persecutio n - h ow a nd w hy did it start?

From: <mfmimf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:42:26 +0000 (UTC)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-= how and why did it. start? -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The harassment didn't start by itself, so someone must have. been there at the outset to give it a firm push and set the "animals". after me. It looks as if I was. set up in June 1990, and the timing indicates someone from university. was responsible.

>One thing which has been missing from this discussion. is this simple
>prognosis: that maybe he is. right and that, despite his admitted
>mental condition, there really is a campaign against. him organised by
>now-influential. ex-students of his university.

In May. or June 1990, Alan Freeman on Radio 1 read out a letter from someone who had known me for a few years, who wrote of the one who "wore. out his welcome with random precision" (from the Pink Floyd. song). Freeman went on to say to the writer "that's a. hell of a letter you wrote there". The indication is strongly that people I had parted from soon. before nursed a grudge against me and were. trying to cause trouble for me.

The suggestion is that. Freeman might have shown the letter to other people, and things could have snowballed. from there. Right from the start the real source (security. services presumed) didn't announce themselves as the origin, but let the "talkers", the radio. DJs, believe that they were the originators. Think about it; if you announce, "we're MI5 and we have. a campaign against this bloke" then people might not. go along with it; but if you say, "everyone else is getting. at this bloke because he 'deserves' it" then people will join in with fewer. qualms.

>Why would "they" wish to assassinate your. character?

It's the classic case of hitting a cripple to. prove you're stronger. Why would. the security services expend hundreds of thousands of pounds and more than six years of. manpower to try to kill a British citizen? Because they are motivated. by people who knew me at university and feel personal animosity; because they knew me to be emotionally. weak, and it is in the nature of bullies to prey on. those known to be weak; and because they can rely on the complicity of the establishment,. which the security services manipulate and derive funding from.. This is England's biggest humiliation today, and the British security services are. intent on preventing their humiliation becoming. reality by continuing their campaign of attempted murder to suppress the truth. from becoming public.

330 Received on Tue Jan 01 2008 - 11:42:26 CET

Original text of this message