Re: A philosophical newbie issue: catch redundant errors via relationships or programmically?

From: David Cressey <>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:58:12 GMT

"raylopez99" <> wrote in message On Dec 29, 5:42 pm, Marshall <> wrote:

Thanks. I could not get the compound key to work in Access, which is a bit strange (the restriction on whether a foreign key is a duplicate or is unique is rather hidden). After many permutations, I gave up, but it could be a peculiarity of Access.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Access has any particular limitations in this regard.

I'm not sure what you mean by "foreign key is a duplicate" or by "many permutations".

RL Received on Mon Dec 31 2007 - 11:58:12 CET

Original text of this message