Re: A newbie paradox: is this a PK-FK (relationship) problem, or programming problem?

From: tina <nospam_at_address.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:07:53 GMT

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:fh0um3hk5ofejr289n1kvhutjpdu6n0a09_at_4ax.com...
> "tina" <nospam_at_address.com> wrote:
>
> >i had to chuckle at this one, Doug. when i first opened your post, i
thought
> >you were responding to my post, and i couldn't figure out what you were
> >talking about! then i scrolled down, and found that you were replying to
> >another post that i had not seen, having blocked that particular user
some
> >time ago. ;)
>
> I was also wondering as to why there were rather rude comments and
> then I see the comp.databases.theory in the newsgroup cross posting
> list.

hmm, well, i never pay attention to what groups the message is posted to; i'm concentrating on trying to help the OP, not worrying about who else might be reading. though i'm always grateful to have my mistakes corrected (especially when it's done courteously) because then i learn something, as well as the OP.

> >ps. i haven't been in the ngs for quite awhile; nice to "see" you, and i
> >hope you have a safe and happy holiday! :)
>
> Nice to see you back as well.

thanks, Tony, happy holidays! :)