Re: Amazon's "Simple" Database

From: David Cressey <cressey73_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:03:57 GMT

BigTable.http://labs.google.com/papers/bigtable.html

> Now there's a freudian slip on my part if ever I saw one...

I read the comments at the end. At least two commentators said "smells like xxx" (where xxx is something rde you might do to your nose). I don't want to mention the actual name for fear of conjuring up an evil spirit. Received on Tue Dec 18 2007 - 15:03:57 CET

Original text of this message