Re: Newbie question about db normalization theory: redundant keys OK?

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:50:14 -0400

Tony Rogerson wrote:

>> Tony, first, you would have to recognize who's the fool.

> Depends on your perspective; standing up for what is right and the
> issues in the real world or confining yourself to a desk in a classroom
> where real world issues never occur or enter the frame.

Since Roy and I both do our things in the real world of business and commerce, I can only assume you must confine yourself to a desk in a classroom where real world issues never occur or enter the frame. Otherwise, I can make no sense whatsoever of what you wrote. Received on Sun Dec 16 2007 - 20:50:14 CET

Original text of this message