MI5-Persecution: Comparing the MI5 Persecution with German Final Solution (15785)

From: <MI5-Victim_at_mi5.gov.uk>
Date: 16 Dec 2007 14:21:27 GMT

MI5 Persecution Update: Friday 16 April, 1999

If You Intend To Reply, Please Read This Please.... keep your response to one page!. Faxes over a page or two will be deleted without being read.

BBC newscaster Nicholas Witchell cant stop himself laughing

During 1990-91 there were very many instances of "interactive television" where newscasters and other TV presenters saw on a screen before them what was happening in my home, and reacted, frequently by laughing at me. During this period I unfortunately did not record these programmes. For the last year or two, I have been recording everything I watch, and there has been a drastic decrease in such incidents.

However, on occasion, television presenters do still engage in
"interactive watching" and react to what they see. This has been evident
with Jon Snow of Channel Four News recently - a particularly interesting case, since it has been established that he cannot be corrupted by money (it is well-documented that MI5 offered him a tax-free salary and he turned them down). I wonder what device MI5 are using to encourage him to do the "interactive watching"?

On Saturday 10 April 1999 at 7pm, Nicholas Witchell on BBC2 News reacted when he saw that I was watching the programme, and I have his reactions stored safely on videotape. I have watched this tape several times and I am entirely confident that my evaluation of his reactions is correct. For several minutes his upper lip quivered in mirth as he attempted to keep a straight face. Then finally his self-control evaporated through the excuse of a weak joke and his face collapsed into a grin.

The strange thing is that I dont know why he was laughing at me, what I had done recently to "deserve" to be laughed at. The MI5 persecutors usually manage to invent some justification as to why people should laugh at and/or abuse me ("hes an X", "it was so funny" etc), so Mr Witchell could have been laughing for any number of reasons. Perhaps he found the views I have been expressing in these articles amusing? I suppose if youre paid enough money and ordered to laugh then even the most innocuous thing becomes funny.

Jon Snow of Channel Four News cant stop himself smirking, either.

On 12 February 1999 I was watching Channel Four News presented by Jon Snow. As usual, I was recording the programme, so that if anything out of the ordinary happened, Id be able to go back and watch it again.

Now, Jon Snow, by his own claim, is uncorruptible. He says he turned down an offer of a substantial tax-free salary from MI5 - they wanted to make him their mouthpiece, and he told them where to get off.

So you will be most surprised to learn that Jon Snow "interactively watched" me that evening, and on many other evenings. Approximately fifteen minutes into the programme, he announced that the US President would be making a live appearance at about 7.30pm; I looked at the clock on the mantelpiece; and Snow saw me looking at the clock, and visibly tried to suppress a smirk.

Uncorruptible, are you, Mister Snow? If not money, then why are you watching me, Mister Snow? Are they forcing you to watch me? Cant you turn the monitor off, Mister Snow?

Keith Hill MP (Labour - Streatham), my elected representative, as ever refuses to help.

Comparing the MI5 Persecution with German "Final Solution"

It might seem offensive to compare the mass murder of millions of civilians in wartime with the peacetime persecution of merely one person. Yet the comparison has been coursing through my mind for several years now, because the brutality of German intent to "sub-humans" is very much comparable to the brutality of British intent to someone they vituperate and term "not up to British standards". The methods may differ, but the persecutors mindset is the same.

The Germans first targeted the mentally disabled, too

During WW2 millions of ethnic Russians, Poles, Jews, mentally ill, gypsies and other minorities were rounded up and murdered in purpose-built camps by the German regime, in the name of "racial superiority". Fifty years on, the British Secret Police, MI5, instituted a campaign of mass hysteria; but in their cowardice, limited their activities to one single victim.

It is instructive to note that the early German "cleansing" effort was directed primarily not at Jews, but at the mentally ill. The Nazis set up the T4 project in the thirties to "cleanse" away 70,000 mentally disabled people, including schizophrenics and epileptics. After WW2 the Jews with their media influence used the reaction from the holocaust to roll back anti-semitism in the Western countries; however, the mentally ill are today still a persecuted group in the modern Western world as they were under the Nazis (the current Jewish home secretary in the UK intends to bring in laws for incarceration without any criminal charge for some mentally ill people - he protects his own minority, but does nothing for the other minorities in todays society), and this continuing bias forms a central cause for the current acts of persecution in the UK.

Widespread knowledge of what is happening to the "un-British" minority

In both the German persecution of the thirties and early forties, and the current British persecution, many, many people are well aware of whats happening. There is widespread complicity through inaction of populace; and in a substantial proportion of the mainstread population, the persecution had/has widespread enthusiastic support; yet in both the German case in the 1940s and the British today, the existence of persecution is a mass secret which must be never admitted out loud. In the recent Lawrence case this "secret bigotry" has been termed
"institutionalised racism", and that is a very good word for what the
British are doing today The persecutory attitudes and omerta regarding them are so deeply ingrained in the national psyche that they define the national mood

During WW2 many Germans knew minorities were disappearing, and through inaction quietly condoned their government's mass murder of
"un-German" minorities and inferior "foreigners"; and in the 1990s,
similarly, many English people know what the MI5 British Secret Police have been doing, and not only condone it, but actively take part, because of xenophobia against the "un-British" unit minority that is the target of
"British" actions. This attitude by the British persecutors has been made
explicit through the words "he's not up to British standards"; the British seem to have found their very own "untermenschen" to victimise.

Why these obsessive "holy wars" happen

This type of aggression occurs when the majority is threatened or humiliated in some way, economically, militarily or culturally. In pre-WW2 Germany the threat was primarily economic and military, following Germany's humiliating defeat in the first world war and the reparations it was forced to pay. In modern Britain, one might guess that the majority English who are behind the persecution feel pressured by the swiftly diminishing status of Britain in the world, and the rapidly increasing coloured colonisation of their country, which in time will see the ethnic English a minority in their own land, and their more antisocial elements, unable to reply to the obvious threat, instead project their aggression onto another, weaker, unit minority

In both cases there is a whiff of "holy war" or irrational obsession with the persecution. Certainly the German behaviour fifty years ago bordered on the not-quite-sane, and the current British behaviour towards their chosen victim is strongly tinged with a leave-taking of reason. And the choices open to the victims are the same, since MI5 will never allow me to escape them, "if he tries to run away we'll find him", just like the commandant of Auschwitz telling the new arrivals, "the only escape is through the chimney".

The Victim Will Destroy Us if We Dont Destroy Him First

The persecutors propaganda is the same. Fifty years ago the Germans said,
"if we don't do it to the Jews then the Jews will do it to us"; and MI5's
propaganda in the early nineties concentrated on their victim as a
"monster" aesome "untermenschen" minority.

"We are decent fellows" say the Brutal Persecutors

During the course of researching this article I read part of the very interesting book, "Hitler - A Study in Tyranny", by Alan Bullock. This volume contains a quote from Himmler on the "Final Solution";

"Most of you know what it means when a hundred corpses are lying side by
side, or five hundred or one thousand. To have stuck it out, and at the same time .... to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written."

In the MI5 persecution, too, there is a thread of deliberate brutality to the sick and vulnerable, while the persecutors maintain that "we are decent fellows". There is almost a conscious schizophrenia in the self-attitudes of the Security Service operatives and those in the public who they employ against me, which reflects the contradiction evident in the German attitude above. On the one hand, they stoop to the lowest and most base behaviour; yet at the same time, the MI5 operatives tell themselves that since they are civilised British people, then surely they must by definition be "decent fellows". Any indecency is made the fault of the victim; "hes making us persecute him, so we need feel no guilt".

Yet the conduct is atypical of the way these peoples see their normal modes of behaviour. Befslaughter was not typical of normal German behaviour up to that point. Similarly, the current MI5 abuse goes against the grain of British self-image as being "reserved" and "decent", since they are using terms of abuse which are common among blacks and other supposedly less-developed races, but not among the English.

Conclusion

The ultimate aim of both persecutions is the humiliation and physical extinction of the persecuted group. The Germans did this in a very direct way; the British Secret Police MI5 are acting indirectly and relying on self-extinction of their target, because in peacetime and in the current somewhat false climate of "political correctness" more direct methods are impossible. If MI5 undertook more direct action the mass "omerta" would be broken.

I have written this article with sincerity to show how a historically recent persecution in another country parallels what is being done in this country today. In both cases, the evil-doers are of their countries establishments, and rely on widespread tacit support to maintain the persecution and omerta around it. While the holocaust was undoubtedly the greater evil, it is important to be aware of the fact that had the Germans not been defeated fifty years ago, their plans would have gone through to total completion. In Britain today no force threatens the "permanent government" of which the Security Service forms a part; and it looks very unlikely that the wrongs perpetrated by the MI5 secret police will ever be revealed to public view, and the British secret state brought to justice for its evil actions.

15785