Re: Anyone remember this book?

From: Evan Keel <>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:14:55 GMT

"-CELKO-" <> wrote in message
>> I hope someone who has actually seen it will tell us more. <<

I just happen to have a copy; the pages are turning yellow on the outside :)

Highly prescriptive. It has a series of rules that you apply and gives pretty good examples, instead of the usual overly-abbreviated ones you find in text books. It suffers only form being dated in the SQL used in the text -- DRI actions and other goodies did not exist back then.

>> Galaxy Books in the UK want over 130 for a copy! <<

Go to and you can get it for much less. Or trade me a copy of an English translation of Capek's FACTORY FOR THE ABSOLUTE or my Grandfather's children's books in Slovak.

Ever see Wikipedia's entry on DRI? Received on Wed Dec 12 2007 - 16:14:55 CET

Original text of this message