Re: One-To-One Relationships

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:43:20 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 30, 9:17 am, JOG <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:

> Anything that can be described as a noun is an entity in my book,
> whether abstract or not. We must be able to describe them by their
> attributes, and identify them by one attribute that is consistent over
> the lifetime in the universe of discourse. That's my take.

I would like to say that above text is direct consequence of my solution which is on www.dbdesign10.com
This consequence is in fact one case in my solution because it is not true in all cases.
It also isn't precise. For example what it means "stabile" or "the lifetime in the universe of discourse"?
The most important is missing - what is your definition of the attribute?

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Fri Nov 30 2007 - 17:43:20 CET

Original text of this message