Re: One-To-One Relationships

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_ooyah.ac>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:26:48 GMT

rpost wrote:
> I really want to establish a link between the department itself
> and the person herself, whatever their identifying attributes.

Heh, just tell her she's the boss, I found it worked almost every time:)   At one time, what I really wanted was a decent sandwich instead of those tiny ones for perpetual dieters she made us all eat in her office.   Couple of times a week, secretary would laugh at my expression when she came around late in the morning to announce "lunch is cancelled". Received on Wed Nov 28 2007 - 23:26:48 CET

Original text of this message