Re: RM formalism supporting partial information

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredono_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:51:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

On 18 nov, 15:30, "David Cressey" <cresse..._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> "Alfredo Novoa" <alfred..._at_gmail.com> wrote in message
> > In a tuple I would call "tuple elements" to the pairs formed by name
> > and value.
>
> Wouldn't "pairs formed by position and value" be closer to existing
> terminology?

RM terminology also exists. "Pairs formed by position and value" would be closer to pre-existing terminology, but it also would be inaccurate because I am talking about RM tuples and not about "traditional" tuples.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Tue Nov 20 2007 - 18:51:36 CET

Original text of this message