Re: RM and abstract syntax trees

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 00:26:45 -0000

On Oct 30, 10:39 am, Bob Badour <bbad..._at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I would like to see more heavy thinkers thinking about 6NF.

You've hinted at this idea before. I make no claims about being a heavy thinker, but I've generally found your ideas to be worth pursuing. Do you have any suggestions for what I should be reading, before I start doing any thinking? :-)

I have a vague, vague thought about there being a correction between 6NF and relations-as-logic.

Marshall Received on Tue Oct 30 2007 - 19:26:45 CDT