Re: Book about query processing / query optimization searched

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:50:42 -0700

On 4 oct, 19:05, Elcaro Nosille <Elcaro.Nosi..._at_mailinator.com> wrote:
> Cimode schrieb:
>
> > A total waste of time and money...(it does cost 67$ !!!)
>
> Why?

Cause you will get a better value by people who do not continuously redefine RM.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0201485559?tag=databasede095-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0201485559&adid=0Z0JYTYBE2TV51AMAPF4&

> > Except from the first few lines...
> > *In a relational database, data is organized into table format*
>
> Do you think you can estimate the quality of a book by evaluating
> the first lines?

I dunno but thanks to some people like F.PASCAL and a few others, I can smell cookbook declarations and non commitment to terminology from miles. Received on Thu Oct 04 2007 - 16:50:42 CDT