I was made of fun of the last time I posted, but here goes..

From: Evan Keel <evankeel_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 23:11:24 GMT

I am developing a database design course for young PHP programmers. Here is why:

CREATE TABLE tblShoes(
charSKU as Char(10) //first 3 characters indicate color, charSizes as char(5) // ex. 7B,7C,7D,7E,7EE,7EE,8A, intPID as int //Producer number //Producer ID charPCity as varchar(35) //producer city );

I wrote this real fast and the // are just comments. So my question is C.J Date hates the concept of data modeling, although at one time he was happy to define "Entity". I think tables are very logical, and a tool called FabForce D4Data. It is free. Received on Mon Oct 01 2007 - 18:11:24 CDT