Re: XML storing and management

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:53:30 -0000

On Sep 26, 1:16 pm, karsoods53 <karsood..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I get XML feeds as input and have to store this data on our server. I
> have worked with databases but new to XML. Can someone tell me how I
> can store and manage this data?

This isn't really the right place for this sort of question - XML is somewhat of an anathema to a database theory group.

Assuming that you have no choice however, when I have been forced to deal with XML storage directly I have found Oracle tools to be adequate.. Received on Wed Sep 26 2007 - 15:53:30 CEST

Original text of this message