Advanced SQL

From: LuchoLaf <lucholaf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:00:47 -0000

Hi, I been working with SQL for a while and think I can handle with most of it. Now I want to learn advanced topics like pivoting, views, etc. Is there any good resource or books about advanced SQL? Most resources I found in the web are too basic.

Thanks,

Luis Received on Thu Sep 06 2007 - 07:00:47 CDT