Application development with Dataphor

From: steve <rog11228_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:52:53 -0700

Greetings,

For those that have heard of Dataphor from Alphora and wondered just what the heck it offers developers that sql doesn't I have blogged about it with many practical examples _at_ www.beyondsql.blogspot.com

For those that haven't heard about it, imagine putting sql in a strongly typed context. This context has a very familiar name that has been traditionally associated with sql. This association has little basis in fact yet is accepted as such. If you can read between the lines I think you will find some very interesting articles and examples.

If your a .net developers and find sql just a necessary evil I think you will be much more confortable in a system that readily distinguishes literals from variables.

best,
steve dassin

www.beyondsql.blogspot.com

www.alphora.com Received on Wed Aug 22 2007 - 06:52:53 CEST