Re: data mining of subsets

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:44:45 -0000

On 26 jul, 21:01, max <maxfla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Have not found an active data mining forum yet so asking here.
>
> I'm new to data mining but since I have the most theoretical comp.
> sci. background at my work I've been given the task of setting up a
> data mining system. The problem is that our setup seems pretty non
> standard and I'm not sure how to use data mining on it or what my
> expectations should be.

Or you asking how you should setup your database for datamining, or more in general what it is exactly that datamining allows you to do? The latter is a rather general question and probably best answered by referring you to some introductory book on datamining and/or the documentation of the datamining tools you intend to use. But perhaps you had a more specific question in mind?

  • Jan Hidders