Re: I think my book may be wrong about cardinality, but I'm not sure

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 04:21:24 -0700

On 26 juil, 13:01, JOG <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:10 am, Cimode <cim..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 25 juil, 11:45, JOG <j..._at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Off topic question: have you given up on the website idea ?
> > [Snipped]
>
> No I am still determined to get a resource going, and have been
> collating information over the last few weeks. I will put something up
> for iteration when I get chance.
As I proposed earlier, I can help with hosting. I have a server accessible on a brodband connectiviy (512 Mb throughput) on which I have a database and an applicative layer for dynamic content. I just did not get a chance to put some time on it, but I have been considering building a resource as well. I am so sick about the state of knowledge in database management and all the fallacies I read that I want to do something about it...Particularily, I want to set up a *What DBMS editors don't tell you* or *SQL Product Limitations* section

Let me know if we can join efforts on that..and come up with the help of some folks here with a resource that does not just spread out fallacies about database management but responsible content..

Drop me a line if interested... Received on Thu Jul 26 2007 - 13:21:24 CEST

Original text of this message