Re: Fabian Pascal, completely different?

From: Bruce C. Baker <bcb_at_undisclosedlocation.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:23:13 -0500

"paul c" <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac> wrote in message news:aNOpi.4571$_d2.438_at_pd7urf3no...

<snip>

> Sorry for replying to a really off-topic thread, it's beyond me what the
> database agenda behind the OP could have been.

The OP wrote "I miss Fabian Pascal's criticism of the database industry, and contributions to clear thinking on the relational model, as dbdebunk.com has been silent for some time now.", which I think echoes the sentiments of most if not all of the readers of this NG.

Anyone here know how to contact FP? A word or two from him in re his change of direction would be most appreciated. Received on Wed Jul 25 2007 - 17:23:13 CDT