Re: A simple notation, again

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:45:43 -0300

paul c wrote:

> Cimode wrote:

[snip]

   As much as I criticize SQL (which I think is
> easy even if I don't know it much!), I don't see anything wrong with
> "ORDER BY".

There isn't anything wrong with explicit order. Implicit order is problematic, but explicit order is just fine. Consider rankings and quota queries.

What meaning would they have without some order? The RM only requires we spell out the order we intend. Received on Thu Jul 19 2007 - 07:45:43 CDT